Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Back on the Blog

So here we go again...I have decided to start posting about my trials and errors, successes and failures in the business of home-based crafting.  I hate, hate, hate the term 'fail', so instead, I'm going to call it successes and learning experiences.
This week (in between giving/receiving injections in the lab at school, and reeling from what is possibly the world's worst migraine), I have re-posted all of my finished jewelry and crocheted and knitted items on my Yardsellr block and also on Etsy.  Oh yes, I also revamped my Avon page.
Hopefully, I will see some return on my time investment in the upcoming days - but we shall see what we shall see.


Thomas Edison - I have not failed 10000 times I have successfully found 10000 ways that do not work.

No comments:

Post a Comment